Friday, October 22

What Would Slim Shady Do?

The real slim shady is in the his-house:
'I think [Bush] started a mess . . . He jumped the gun, and he fucked up so bad he doesn't know what to do right now . . . We got young people over there dyin', kids in their teens, early twenties that should have futures ahead of them. And for what? It seems like a Vietnam 2. Bin Laden attacked us, and we attacked Saddam. Explain why that is. Give us some answers.'

The thirty-two-year-old rapper says he has registered to vote for the first time -- but stops short of endorsing a candidate. 'Whatever my decision is, I would like to see Bush out of office,' Eminem says. 'I don't wanna see my little brother get drafted -- he just turned eighteen. People think their votes don't count, but people need to get out and vote. Every motherfuckin' vote counts.'
Now THAT is some motherfuckin' G shit. Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home