Wednesday, February 16

Valentine's Day wrap

This was our first valentines day that we (er, Steph) prepared cards for Sam's and Oliver's classmates. Oliver's cards said something like "Someone loves you," which is complete horseshit. ODB's only love at school is snack time. I've asked him repeatedly "what'd you do at school today?" and the only thing he's ever divulged is the snack menu.

The occasion did give me an excuse to get Steph this sweet, cuddly teddy-bear doll. She liked it. Steph got me a DVD of the Ali G show, which I've already watched...twice. Boyakasha! I think Marty B (my mom) would definitely like this guy. His show is sort of the MTV-equivalent of Candid Camera (which Marty and I used to watch together back on Pomona St. in Ann Arbor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home