Thursday, September 15

Furl it!

Furl is a free web archive service that lets you save anything you see in your web browser. For instance, if you find a NYT article that has a shelf-life of a week or two, and you'd like to be able to access it in the future, then just Furl it! Link

In general, I "Furl" all websites that I find useful and/or interesting, and that I may want to check out again in the future. Hence, when/if I want to find the site again, I need only go to my Furl account (instead of, eg, trying to track it down on google.com). If you are interested in seeing how I use Furl, then check out my archive: Link As you may notice, I use it to archive many things, but for the most part I use it to archive noteworthy telecom and economics articles that I've read on the web. Also, from time to time, I find it interesting to see what other people are "Furling" (which Furl tabulates on its home page).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home