Monday, October 10

Bedtime arms race

It started with Sam deciding that he'd like to go to bed with a few books. ODB matched him and upped him some Lincoln logs. Sam returned Oliver's volley with a box of K'nex and legos. See pic of Sam below.




And so it went. I bid them goodnight at that point, and when I returned I found Oliver's bed in the following state. See pic of ODB below, and yes, he is sleeping in his pillowcase. Apparently, that was his only option, seeing that his covers were completely submerged in toys and books.




My conjecture is that (as is usually the case) Sam tired of this arms race and went to sleep. Oliver, on the other hand, remained awake and continued to expand his bedtime arsenal. As you can see, he reached capacity, literally. I frequently wonder what is going on in that head of his. Amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger madameplushbottom said...

LOVE the photos - creative lil ones. I am especially fond of sleeping in the pillow case. I wish I had thought of that as a little one when I refused to put sheets on my bed.

Meg

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home