Tuesday, April 26

Arizona Vacation

Steph and I returned this evening from an extended weekend in Arizona. Stephanie's sister, Monica, watched the boys. Thanks Monica!! We stayed with friends - Karyn, Franco and Sofia Ricci - who reside in Chandler, AZ (which is just outside of Phoenix). Karyn, et al. are amazing fun. We dined out, swam in their pool, and admired their incredibly cute one-year old girl, Sofia. On Sunday, Steph and I drove up to Sedona for the day, and on the way up stopped for lunch in a tiny town, perched on the mountain side, named Jerome. It was one of the best, most relaxing vacations we've taken in some time. The pictures below are from Sedona.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David. Sorry it took so long for me to get back this way. I see you visited Arizona. I wish I would've given you my phone number. We could have gotten together. If you ever come back this way let me know.....

Barry

5:57 PM  
Blogger david burnstein said...

Barry, if you read this, shoot me an email. My address is david_burnstein at yahoo dot com. Sorry I missed you. I feel like an idiot for not recalling your residence in Arizona (Phoenix area?).

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home