Friday, June 25

The Best Free Software

This article seems to offer some pretty nice tips. I only got a third of the way thru it before getting distracted. In fact, the distraction was a pleasant one; an email from my previous boss, Debra.

I'm off in 15 minutes to show Steph what I think may be our new apartment. Its only a two bedroom (which I suspect will be a bummer for Kath) but it does have an extra bed in one of the bedrooms and a fold out (queen sized) couch. It overlooks the most magnificant pool I've ever seen and its right on 7-mile beach. and most importantly, its no more expensive than what we're currently paying for the Newlands home. Come visit one and all and experience paradise! and if you get bored, there is a burger king, pizza hut, and huge obnoxious movie theatre just down the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home